The New Terminal One will reimagine the international passenger experience at JFK while creating opportunities for local and MWBE businesses across all phases of the project. Occupying the sites of the current Terminal One, Terminal 2 and the site of the former Terminal 3, The New Terminal One will feature 23 new gates, state-of-the-art amenities, and NY-inspired shops and restaurants with a local Queens flavor.
A MESSAGE FROM OUR EXECUTIVE CHAIR
GERRARD P. BUSHELL
EXECUTIVE CHAIR, THE NEW TERMINAL ONE AT JFK
Welcome to the webpage of The New Terminal One at JFK. We are an innovative coalition of airlines, labor, local and minority- and women-owned businesses (MWBE), and strong operating and financial partners building a new world-class all-international terminal. We are committed to local inclusion and labor participation with an industry-leading focus on diversity and capacity-building opportunities, including a 30% MWBE participation goal and prioritization of opportunities for local residents and businesses. We continue to grow our team and encourage you to be in touch with us for current and upcoming opportunities.
The Team Involved
JLC Infrastructure is an investor and asset management firm focused on the transportation, communications, energy, utilities and social infrastructure sectors in the United States. The firm was formed in 2015 by Loop Capital and Magic Johnson Enterprises and currently manages investments in the redevelopments of Terminal B at LaGuardia Airport and Jeppesen Terminal at Denver International Airport (the Great Hall Project).
For more than 90 years, Ullico, the only labor-owned insurance, and investment company have been a proud partner of the labor movement, keeping union families safe and secure. From insurance products that protect union members, leaders, and employers, to investments in building projects that have created thousands of union jobs, our customers continue to trust us with protecting their families, employees, and investments. The Ullico Inc. family of companies includes The Union Labor Life Insurance Company; Ullico Casualty Group, LLC.; Ullico Investment Company, LLC (Member FINRA/SIPC).; and Ullico Investment Advisors, Inc.
The Carlyle Group & CAG Holdings
The Carlyle Group (NASDAQ: CG) is a global investment firm with deep industry expertise that deploys private capital across four business segments: Corporate Private Equity, Real Assets, Global Credit and Investment Solutions. With $230 billion of assets under management as of September 30, 2020, Carlyle’s purpose is to invest wisely and create value on behalf of its investors, portfolio companies and the communities in which we live and invest. The Carlyle Group employs more than 1,800 people in 30 offices across six continents.
CAG Holdings is The Carlyle Group’s dedicated US-based investment platform for airport infrastructure investment opportunities globally. CAG Holdings is led by an experienced management team with a track record of over 70+ airport projects globally combined with a deep, localized understanding of the US airport market.
McKissack is the oldest minority-owned professional design and construction firm in the United States. A family-owned business for more than 100 years, McKissack has been a leader in planning, design, and construction of more than 6,000 projects, proudly upholding the standards of excellence established by its forefathers.
Lehrer Cumming is a highly-acclaimed owner advisor that offers strategic, hands-on guidance to owners, developers, and institutions in the New York City, Boston, and Washington, D.C. metropolitan areas, as well as in South Florida.
Lehrer Cumming is led by Peter M. Lehrer, Chief Executive Officer, and Gavin A. Middleton, Chief Operating Officer, and is a division of Cumming. Lehrer Cumming consists of more than 100 team members across five offices, working on more than $25 billion worth of construction on behalf of clients in the academic, cultural, commercial, residential, healthcare, hospitality, retail, and infrastructure sectors.
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a fully integrated professional services and project management company with offices around the world. SNC-Lavalin connects people, technology and data to help shape and deliver world-leading concepts and projects, while offering comprehensive innovative solutions across the asset lifecycle. Our expertise is wide-ranging — consulting & advisory, intelligent networks & cybersecurity, design & engineering, procurement, project & construction management, operations & maintenance, decommissioning and sustaining capital – and delivered to clients in four strategic sectors: EDPM (engineering, design and project management), Infrastructure, Nuclear and Resources, supported by Capital.
Reach Airports LLC is a U.S.-based joint venture between Munich Airport International and The Carlyle Group’s airport investment platform, CAG Holdings, offering operations, training, consulting and management services to the aviation sector in the U.S., Canada and Mexico. It combines the strengths of both parties – the airport investment background of CAG with the operational management expertise of Munich Airport.
Join The Team
We continue to grow our world-class team with a particular focus on increasing Minority and Woman-Owned Business Enterprises (MWBEs) and local participation.
In The News
- NTO M/W/LBE Information Session: Marketing Your Business, January 12, 2021
- NTO M/W/LBE Information Session: Structural Steel Program, January 26, 2021
- NTO M/W/LBE Information Session: Understanding Insurance, February 9, 2021
- NTO M/W/LBE Information Session, March 9, 2021
- NTO M/W/LBE Information Session, April 13, 2021
- NTO M/W/LBE Information Session, May 11, 2021
- NTO M/W/LBE Information Session: Systems and Technologies for Apron Operations, May 25, 2021
- NTO M/W/LBE Information Session: Enabling Works, June 8, 2021
- NTO M/W/LBE Information Session: Baggage Handling Systems, July 13, 2021
- NTO M/W/LBE Information Session, August 10, 2021
- NTO M/W/LBE Information Session: Construction Services, January 23, 2020
- NTO M/W/LBE Information Session, March 31, 2020
- NTO M/W/LBE Information Session, April 14, 2020
- NTO M/W/LBE Information Session: Environmental Engineering, May 12, 2020
- NTO M/W/LBE Information Session, June 9, 2020
- NTO M/W/LBE Information Session, June 25, 2020
- NTO M/W/LBE Information Session: Prequalification Assistance, July 14, 2020
- NTO M/W/LBE Information Session: Transportation Advisory Services, July 17, 2020
- NTO M/W/LBE Information Session: Internal Audit Support, August 13, 2020
- NTO M/W/LBE Information Session, September 15, 2020
- NTO M/W/LBE Information Session, October 15, 2020
- NTO M/W/LBE Information Session, November 10, 2020
- NTO M/W/LBE Information Session: Enhancing Your Capability Statement, December 15, 2020
- NTO M/W/LBE Information Session: Demolition Services, April 24, 2019
- NTO M/W/LBE Information Session: Architectural and Engineering Services, May 31, 2019
- NTO M/W/LBE Information Session: Construction Services, June 27, 2019
- NTO M/W/LBE Information Session: Site Mobilization Services, July 24, 2019
- NTO M/W/LBE Information Session: Site Mobilization Services, August 22, 2019
- NTO M/W/LBE Information Session: Construction Services, December 18, 2019
- NTO M/W/LBE Information Session: Site Mobilization Services, November 12, 2019
- NTO M/W/LBE Information Session: Construction Services, December 11, 2019