Rebuilding our home in queens
A collaborative initiative of Terminal 4’s operator JFKIAT, the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, and Delta Air Lines.
WHO WE ARE
Delta Air Lines is the U.S. global airline leader in safety, innovation, reliability and customer experience. We’re proud to be named the best airline in customer satisfaction by JD Power, and we’re continuing to deliver exceptional value to New Yorkers by investing $1.5B to update our terminal in John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK).
JFK International Air Terminal, LLC. (JFKIAT) has been the developer and operator of Terminal 4 at JFK Airport since 1997. As the expansion of Terminal 4 moves forward, JFKIAT will continue to partner with Delta, its airline partners, and the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey to carry forward safety practices, invest in technology, drive innovation, and bring best-in-class customer experience to the next level.
Building a world class Airport
With the JFK Terminal 4 Phase 2.5 redevelopment program, Delta and JFKIAT are developing a fresh and modern terminal to deliver an elevated airport experience to New York travelers. The project will increase the capacity of the airport by building ten new aircraft parking positions, adding an additional domestic baggage claim carousel, and transitioning all operations into Terminal 4—making JFK travel more convenient for all Delta customers.
To continue building a seamless customer experience, Phase 2.5 includes an updated check-in hall, new gate finishes, added curb drop-off space, additional digital signage, restroom modernizations, continued technology enhancements, and the transformation of regional jet gate areas to accommodate mainline aircraft. To ensure the highest level of customer service and minimal disruptions during this renovation, the enhanced Terminal 4 will be completed in multiple phases.
New aircraft parking positions to better connect you with the world.
New gate areas, seating, and space to relax to make your airport experience more comfortable.
Estimated completion by summer 2023 to bring an updated travel experience at Terminal 4.
Aimed at promoting educational, social, and professional success, JFKIAT’s 4GOOD program consists of two components: Community (Corporate Philanthropy) and Sustainability (Environment). Corporate resources include financial contributions, charitable giving, employee volunteering and community outreach. Since JFKIAT launched 4GOOD in 2016, the company has distributed more than $150,000 annually in funds for charities, organized events at Terminal 4, and worked closely with several organizations in Queens. JFKIAT recently worked with a number of the partners to raise $230,000 to aid the Queens community as it continues to grapple with the economic impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic. JFKIAT has a long track record of supporting MWBE and ACDBE participation in its operations of Terminal 4.
Delta will replicate the successful delivery model used for our $3.9 billion new terminal program at LaGuardia. Delta serves as General Contractor, having direct contracts and oversight with all construction contractors. Delta will be supported in the management of the JFK construction program by professional construction firms such as STV, Turner Construction, Group PMX, McKissack, NYCO and multiple other firms serving as an extension of Delta’s construction management team.
Delta Air Lines employs over 75,000 team members globally. Our culture is rooted in a shared commitment to living our values – Honesty, Integrity, Respect, Perseverance and Servant Leadership – every day, in everything we do.
Wondering about our contracting opportunities? Attend one of our upcoming events.
- Meet The Primes – Selective Demolition & Temporary Stair Tower Tickets, Thu, Feb 24, 2022 at 1:00 PM | Eventbrite
- Meet The Primes – Signage & Painting Tickets, Thu, Feb 24, 2022 at 10:00 AM | Eventbrite
- Meet The Primes General Contracting, Head House – East & West Box Tickets, Thu, Feb 17, 2022 at 1:00 PM | Eventbrite
- Meet The Primes – Tile & Flooring Tickets, Thu, Feb 17, 2022 at 10:00 AM | Eventbrite
- Meet The Primes – Plumbing Tickets, Thu, Feb 3, 2022 at 10:00 AM | Eventbrit
- Meet The Primes – Low Voltage & Fire Alarm Tickets, Thu, Feb 3, 2022 at 1:00 PM | Eventbrite
- Meet The Primes – Fire Protection Tickets, Thu, Feb 10, 2022 at 10:00 AM | Eventbrite
- Meet The Primes – Miscellaneous Metals and Ornamental Metals & Glass Tickets, Thu, Feb 10, 2022 at 1:00 PM | Eventbrite
- Virtual: Jamaica Community Partnership Virtual Job Fair 03/30/22 at 11:00 AM Passcode: JCPJobFair
- Virtual: Jamaica Community Partnership Virtual Job Fair 03/29/22 at 11:00 AM Passcode: JCPJobFair
- Virtual: Jamaica Community Partnership Virtual Job Fair 03/28/22 at 11:00 AM Passcode: JCPJobFair
- Far Rockaway Community Job Fair hosted by Selvena Brooks-Powers 03/18/22
- Meet The Primes – Delta 1 Lounge: Structural Steel Tickets, Thu, Mar 24, 2022 at 1:00 PM | Eventbrite
- Meet The Primes – Delta 1 Lounge: Civil, Foundations & Demolition Tickets, Thu, Mar 24, 2022 at 10:00 AM | Eventbrite
- Allen Neighborhood Preservation and Development Corp: Virtual Job Fair
- Meet The Primes – Mechanical/Electrical/Roofing, Head House E Box & W Box Tickets, Thu, Mar 10, 2022 at 10:00 AM | Eventbrite
- JFK Redevelopment Community Advisory Council Meeting, Thursday, April 14, 2022 at 6:00 PM
- New York State Association of Black, Puerto Rican, Hispanic, & Asian Legislators, Inc. Caucus Weekend April 8-10, 2022
- Meet The Primes – Delta 1 Lounge: HVAC, Electrical & Plumbing Tickets, Thu, Apr 7, 2022 at 1:00 PM | Eventbrite
- MTP – Delta 1 Lounge: General Contracting, Fire Protection & Roofing Tickets, Thu, Apr 7, 2022 at 10:00 AM | Eventbrite
- JFK Redevelopment Mix & Mingle, Friday April 1, 2022
- 2022 Aviation Job Fair – Opening Doors for Jobs and Careers in JFK & LGA AIRPORTS! Thursday, June 30, 2022 at 10:00 AM
- JFK Redevelopment Community Advisory Council Meeting Thursday, June 30, 2022 5:00 PM (BLACK SPECTRUM THEATRE CO. INC. (177-01 Baisley Blvd, Jamaica, NY 11434)
- Meet The Primes – Delta One Lounge: Hoist/Roofing & Waterproofing Thu, Jul 28, 2022, 1:00 PM
- 07/27/22: Roof-Top Networking at Bourbon Street Summer ’22
- Virtual Webinar on how to obtain your Airport Concession Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (ACDBE) Certification with the Port Authority
Tuesday, July 26, 2022
- 08/31/22 Second Annual Black Business Month Celebration hosted by Queens Borough President Donovan Richards
- 08/29/22 Back to School Community Outreach hosted by Crescent Consulting
- 08/18/22: Meet The Primes: Miscellaneous Metals & Stairs 1:00 PM
- 08/09/22: Greater Nexus Networking Mixer
- 08/04/22: Meet The Primes: Delta One Lounge – Concrete & Fireproofing 1:00 PM
- 10/20/22 @ 1PM Meet The Primes – Electrical
- 10/20/22 @ 10AM Meet The Primes – Plumbing
- 10/13/22 Black Business Owners Forum 2022
- 10/12/22 Flushing Meadows Corona Park Alliance fundraiser
- 10/11/22 – 10/13/22 Security Guard Training Program
- 10/08/22 100 Suits Gala
- 10/6/22 – 10/7/22 Governor Kathy Hochul’s 12th Annual New York State Minority Business Enterprises Forum
- 10/4/22 – 10/6/22 Security Guard Training Program
- 10/2/22 PANYNJ JFKR 2022 Girls in Aviation: Madams in Motion
JFKIAT has nine open positions available Terminal 4! These are full time positions, and the hiring team is giving preference to residents of the communities surrounding the airport!
Email your resume to : [email protected] !